WINFOCUS World Congress 2021 – Pandemic and Beyond
Lockdowns, PPE shortages, personal risk, familial dislocation: through all this we have found unexpected ways for ultrasound to help us provide better, more expedited, more informed care.
As we emerge from this stressful period, WINFOCUS is proud to present a Virtual Congress in which sonologists will be connected across the globe to celebrate their efforts and achievement.
In the spirit of our vision and mission, the Virtual Congress is offered for free to all members of supporting institutions or medical societies (see list below).
In order to extend participation to the greatest possible number of healthcare workers, the first 2,000 registrants will also benefit free attendance.
Join Winfocus World Congress and qualify to enter a raffle for a free Butterfly iQ+ device with a lifetime subscription to their archiving and educational platform!
Click here to register
Although the decision to hold our annual World Congress in virtual format is prompted by current travel restrictions, we believe there are many ways that the e-format will have unintended benefits:
- It will spare participants the cost of airfares and lodging making it equally accessible to all regardless of their resources.
- It will reduce environmental impact from travel
- It will create time savings that might otherwise have prevented many from attending.
- It will allow a larger community of sonologists than ever before to share in their experience of the professional and psychological privations of the past year.
- With the Congress free for many, busy clinicians can selectively attend only those sessions that are of direct relevance to their clinical practice.
Please join us on June 12th and 13th as we take stock of our achievements over the past year and look to the future for ways that ultrasound can further enhance our patient care!