A Zero Harm Patient Care through improving standards and practices in Anesthesiology, Resuscitation, Perioperative Medicine and Pain Management
To encourage knowledgeable professionals providing care according to the highest standards of practice and patient safety, to promote education, training and research, to sustain the promotion of our well-recognized profession on national and international levels, in partnership with our members, public health authorities, and fellow healthcare providers.
- Education & Teaching: to disseminate knowledge and best in class practices through our Annual Meeting, Graduation Day, blended industry & scientific webinars and periodic symposia
- Research: to promote and foster research within our community supported by grants and the society scientific journal ‘Acta Anaesthesiologica Belgica’
- Patient safety and best practice: to promote scientific breakthrough in the quality and safety of anesthesia care inside and outside the operating room by harmonising anesthesia practice through promotion of best practice guidelines
- Professional Networking: to establish relations with national and international sister societies to promote Belgian anesthesia highlights, to ensure standards and guidelines and receive international and cross functional consent
- Transparency and accessibility for our members : to create an open platform to capture our members individual voice and to promote their interest and networking
- Promotion of the profession: to represent our profession at national and international levels